Studies show that 40% of all people who buy a fitness tracker stop wearing them within six months. Would you spend $100 for something that you will stop using within 6 months? Now that you put it this way, Xioami's $13 wearable tech is an even more attractive option. Let's hope Xiaomi brings this to the states and if not, perhaps Android Wear will follow suit with Mi Band's affordability and ease of use.
Fit Bit Flex™ Wireless Activity + Sleep Wristband $99.95Features:
- Colors: Black, Blue, Red, Navy, Tangerine, Teal, Pink, Lime, Violet, Slate
- Tracks steps, distance, calories burned and active minutes.
- LED lights show progress against your goal.
- Monitors your sleep and wakes you with a silent alarm.
- Wear all day and night, even in the shower.
- Includes tracker, small and large wristbands, charging cable and wireless sync dongle.
Xiamo Mi Band™ $13
- Track steps
- Sleep pattern tracking
- Alarm clock functionality
- Identification band for smartphones Just wearing your Mi Band is enough to unlock your device without keying in a code (the caveat is that you need to own a Xiaomi smartphone)
- Battery: 30 days on one full charge
|Mi Band from Xiaomi will be available in a wide variety of bright and fun colors.|