Live coverage enter here
- Will run on Higher Speed LTE networks.
- Made entirely out of glass and aluminum.
- Weighs 112 grams (iPhone 4S = 140 grams)
- A larger, 4-inch screen, showing five rows of icons with a "retina" display. The screen has 326 pixels per inch, the same as the iPhone 4S, but because it is longer it totals to 1136 by 640 resolution.
- New “A6” processor, which executives claim runs twice as fast as the previous generation.
- Three microphones.
- Improved 8 megapixel camera that can take pictures on higher resolutions. The front facing camera is now able to shoot 720p video.
- Upgraded and a more interactive Siri.
- Battery will last for 8 hours of talking on 3G networks or talking and browsing on LTE networks. The new battery lasts for 10 hours of Wi-Fi browsing.