November 21, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving 2012 + Our Black Friday Deals


From everyone here at Limewit Blog and Limewit.com we want to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving!

Some "food" for thought:

Regardless of How Full You Are, Here’s Why You Always Have Room for Pie


It’s a question I ask myself every Thanksgiving dinner as I sit clutching my stomach and moaning in cartoonish agony, “How did my body let me eat all that pumpkin pie, even though I was so incredibly full from that 4th helping of turkey and mashed potatoes?”

The answer involves an explanation of hormones called Ghrelin and Leptin, your brain, your stomach, some psychological nuances, and a whiteboard to illustrate what the hell is going on inside your body to the point that a 5-year-old would understand. Because let’s face it, even with a college education, I still like my science explained with a pinch of infancy.

Here’s why you still desire to eat when full, in essence, the entire science of appetite in a short 1:50 video:


By: Elie Ayrouth, foodbeast.com


Limewit.com's Black Friday Deal:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...