Xbox One specs:
- 8GB of RAM
- 8-core x86 CPU
- 500GB HDD (non-replaceable, external storage via USB 3.0)
- Blu-ray drive
- USB 3.0
- HDMI In/Out
- Built-in 802.11n Wi-Fi
- Kinect 2.0 (system will not work without a Kinect. Update 5/27/2013: Microsoft has confirmed that Xbox One will run while Kinect is off.)
- Voice Commands (ie: saying "Xbox on" turns on the console.)
- Cable/Satellite TV integration
- Social Media integration
- New Achievement system
- Upgraded Multiplayer Matchmaking system
- Estimated Release Date: November 2013.
One thing Microsoft hasn't been clear about: used games. We know that every game will come with an activation code, and that you'll have to install a game to your system's hard drive before using it. You'll also have to register it online and connect it to your Xbox Live account. Your whole family will be able to play the same game on your Xbox One, but if you want to, say, bring a game to a friend's house and play on his machine, you'll have to use your account. If you give a game to a friend, and he wants to play it on his own account, he'll have to buy it.
Sounds like the concept of "used games" as we know it might be going away. But Microsoft says there will be "some" way to trade Xbox One games online. They're being sketchy on the details, though.
Looking for quality Laptop and Smartphone batteries at affordable prices with Free Shipping? Check out Limewit.com